Built for life.
Walther is a brand with a long history of innovation.
Walther is a brand with a long history of innovation.
WELCOME 2019 SHOOTERS!
We have added even more opportunities to win some cold hard cash for USPSA & IDPA shooters in 2019.
It’s EXTREMELY simple to participate.
You MUST place using a Walther pistol.
You MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your placement and a picture of your winning smile while holding the Walther Pistol you used to win! Competitors must submit their claim within 30 days from the end of the tournament. Walther Arms Inc. is not responsible for lost or delayed submissions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to those who compete at one of the following 2019 tournament events while using a Walther Pistol. The Class must have a minimum of 6 Competitors to qualify for the Contest. (Example USPSA Area 1 C Class has only four Competitors that Class would not be eligible for this contest.)
a. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
b. A Walther Pistol must be used for the entire tournament. Walther Arms Inc. at its discretion may request additional proof of equipment used. Walther Arms Inc. ruling will be final and binding.
c. Competitors must submit their claim within 30 days from the end of the tournament. Walther Arms Inc. is not responsible for lost or delayed submissions.
d. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Walther Arms Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
e. To claim an award winner must email email@example.com with proof of placement and a picture while holding the Walther pistol used to win
f. Participants awarded product for placement must provide legal FFL location for shipment of product. In the event that participant fails requirements to gain ownership of product, applicant agree to release and hold harmless Walther Arms Inc. for any future responsibilities.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Walther Arms Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of competitors entered in each tournament and division.
4. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WALTHER ARMS INC. SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest , You understand and agree that Walther Arms Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Walther Arms Inc., and Walther Arms Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
6. Terms & Conditions: Walther Arms Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Walther Arms Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND STATE OF ARKANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fort Smith, Arkansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Walther Arms Inc., 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2019.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Walther Arms Inc., 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916.
11. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.